TIS 0.00% 0.0¢ tissue therapies limited

Today we should have positive announcement/update on commercial...

1. 21 Posts.
    Today we should have positive announcement/update on commercial deal, EU final results and USA device classification.

I have a feeling that the commercial deal would be delayed in a short time because of gloomy global conditions. I agree with Microtrader's post below:

"Personally, I think TIS will struggle to get a commercial partnership agreement in the current environment.

I believe in the fundamentals, but the reality is large companies are going to be hoarding cash and trying to survive the current global turmoil not doing large global deals for new products.

IMO any partnership may be delayed until the dust has settled with the global financial crisis in Europe - fortunately I think TIS has the $$ in the bank to survive until then."

I believe that the company has already selected a suitable partner and is now finalising details with this partner to launch EU sales in Q2 2012.

Please be patient if you are a long term investor who believes in the company's huge potentials. Big rewards will come soon.

MY OPINIONS ONLY. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TIS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.