CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

next agm, page-11

1. 355 Posts.
    I'm out

I have a rule that I follow .......and that is, if I lose my trust in management, then I exit. You work out the rest !

I find it an absolute disgrace.....more than that....incredulous, (on reading back through the roadshow documentation) that management could categorically state that startup times and costs for oxides were basically on schedule.......... and then to release an announcement which made an absolute mockery of that statement......and all within the space of 4 weeks. .......... Get a life...... I didnt come down in the last shower !

IMO they will be lucky if legal action isnt taken against them , cos it is inconcievable that they could have got it so very wrong without someone knowing something.......and somebody did.........just ask all the agressive shorters over the last few weeks !!!!!!

.....so it then comes down to ..........well "can I trust their future announcements to be full and honest disclosures ".......

.....and the answer for me is no !!

.........and added to this is the further issue of management incompetance, which quite frankly is a real possibility !

This one is not going to recover for a while methinks, and if we have any additional fallout from subprime issues, then watch out below........ cos if the investing community has lost/ loses faith with them, the rug may well and truly be pulled from under !

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.