IMM 6.45% 29.0¢ immutep limited

next analyst research reports due?

1. 375 Posts.

Does anyone have a good idea when we may expect research report ?

Tracking through the history there's not a very clear pattern.

Just hoping that the next one from National Securities comes with a better SP forecast since it was way lower than the other reports. NS had a dim view of SP appreciation. 62c by 2016 I think it was. That was in Feb this year.

Back in May this year, Southern Cross put the 12 month price target at 75c (base case up from 60c) to 1.02 best case and we've had some good news from the left since then (Dubai, German sponsorship award, ASX300, significant cap raising). Nothing trivial among those.

Despite obvious risk in any spec bio and despite current market volatility, the NS price estimate has got to be the stupidest joke and largest error of judgement ever published.

I would think it fair to say that if we get convincing interim data next year, then that alone (even without ASX300 or Nasdaq) would secure a significantly higher new base price for PRR (possibly getting into the 70s or 80s or dare I say 90s) or should I say PRR. That's not meant to be a ramp, but simply what I feel should be expected on positive data, which lets face would be among the most powerful value drivers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
29.0¢
Change
-0.020(6.45%)
Mkt cap ! $421.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
31.5¢ 31.5¢ 28.0¢ $2.100M 7.109M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
14 233293 28.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
29.0¢ 36945 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 02/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.