GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Next Ann: 3rd Ship? JB (DFS)? JV ;)?, page-3

1. 601 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 120
    I would think the next ship shoud be about 3 weeks away give or take a few days.
    I reckon they will ship around 20,000t this time as I think they would have had extra left over from the last shipment. This would see them fulfil the existing contract and at that point that's where the real dollars start rolling in.
    So for those who wanna see some value in the bottom line wait till the new fianancial year to see a couple shipments charged out at full price.

DFS for James bay should be soon, from memory I thought they said early this year.

SDV is tricky a JV does or could seem like a good deal but sharing those profits for years to come would be hard to watch. I guess the big issue is can they do it (finance it) without outside help.
    To get SDV up and running ASAP is the most important thing and sometimes the timing is the most important thing so some might say whatever it takes!!!

Good to see the SP rebound this week remember the last leg up can it go higher this time....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.