VIL 0.00% 1.6¢ verus investments limited

"I don't see this hitting the highs of earlier in the year until...

1. 8,074 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    "I don't see this hitting the highs of earlier in the year until they start targetting the upper zones (oil & gas)and/or ....."

The interesting thing is Jack that both VIL management and GGP management seem to be very enamoured of that "new play" lowest zone.

Now it may measure a mere 10 feet thick where they have managed to penetrate the edge (as they believe)of this "new play" but they seem to be more capitivated by what they think they have found there than any of the other sections higher up.

Oh don't get me wrong. I am sure that they are quite pleased that they have identified a total of about six "zones of interest". That will give them great confidence about FP-1 generally.

But at the moment, the upper layers may as well not exist compared to the secrets that they seem to think they have unearthed in this "new play".

I get the impression that they think or hope that this "new play" zone offers huge potential and offers them a much grander prize in the longer term than any of the other upper layers.

That may appear contradictory considering that it would seem that this lowest zone is primarily a gas producer while some of the upper layers are potentially oil producers and therefore appear to be more valuable at a higher price per barrel.

Again we hope that management knows (or think they know) a lot more than we are privy to.
    Results through June, July will be eagerly awaited.

While I do not own any VIL/VILO I do have an interest through GGPO

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VIL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.