PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

next ann:initiation of phase iia trial atl1103, page-11

1. SRF
    1,046 Posts.
    PeaceAKKI

My oil exploration analogy is strictly on the probability (P10-P90) in relation to Phases of Clinical trials' historical percentage of success.

Antisense drugs are not like oil exploration targets as you seemed to have misunderstood.

Antisense is actually a way to switching of DNA messenger from releasing protein that causes different type of diseases.

Your oil targets analogy in this regards is totally misguided.

Here is what my analogy is for you to understand better:

We are not looking for oil. We know there is a large oil reservoir with unlimited barrel of oil in 30000 separate compartment but each compartment has a tap of different design.

All you need to do is to find a way to open each tap and the oil will flow.

Now that Genzyme has opened one tap with Mipomesen, Pfizer took over Excaliard which is opening another tap with EXC001.

Everyone is excited that in fact the tap has proven that they could be opened!

SO know ANP is opening another 3 taps for 3 different compartment of the large oil reservoir. One of which is going to Phase 2a, a similar stage where Pfizer took over EXC001.

Now do you get what I mean the difference when there were not taps ever been open and now there is one being opened?

Analogy could be so much easier to gasp the significant of ANP's development, don't you think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.001(1.23%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.0¢ $63.52K 777.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 43377 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 97561 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.