PER 1.23% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

next ann:initiation of phase iia trial atl1103, page-5

1. 35,700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 552
    What you guys have to remember is really it's about fair value where it is maybe a bit higher than it should be until new developments come through. Reality is planning of Phase II & commencement will probably not be completed or even commence until atleast the later part of Q1 next year - aside from the planning of the trials the approval to commence them, sourcing the funding to put them in motion they also need to handle the recruitment of participants.

You have to remember even when ANP was getting large scale press on progress it had made on various fronts but more impotantly had a major on board for the lead candidate after completing PhaseIIa for ATL02 in a hugely unmet market the share price then was only marginally higher & with a registry half the size.

It's a game of patience & time as to where it goes but i still think talking of some imminent re-rating to ~$100M i way off the mark.

Be carefull out there following some posters analysis of where value should be.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.