AVB 0.00% 16.5¢ avanco resources limited

next ann is about ?., page-18

1. 1,030 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 183
    Thanks again Chezd.... for interest, the anomaly you highlighted was the one I said appeared immediately to the east of PB. The other was the one to the SSW of the Westerly Tenements. I wonder what the status of that one is.

Yes, the tenement appears to be the subject of a New application (from the footnote, p51 Annual Report) for an exploration permit. Could this mean that the company is indeed well aware of this juicy target, conveniently located near PB, and has applied to have it ??

It is certainly a good strategic move to get it.

No hurry to get the permit granted as AVB have more than their hands full with drilling at least for the next 18 months.

Also on this tenement list is the fact that Trindade North is "renewable on approval of the final exploration report by the National Department of Mineral Production. Final decision is awaited". AVB is still waiting on this, and it is conformation that clearly nobody (including Vale) can have TN renewed or transferred until the Report is approved.

Only storm damage here was the loss of 2m of precious land to the sea, a faulty airconditioner and flooding between house and beach. Water (fresh or salt) did not get into the house.... thankfully! More than I can say for the other poor souls further north, and also over in Maryborough.

Sorry to hear of your tree damage. I hope it can all be repaired rapidly... and inexpensively too.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.