AJX 0.00% 1.1¢ alexium international group limited

Next ann??

1. 2,551 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 547
    Well I dont know about anyone else but I am expecting a plethora of announcements from our company in the next month or two, Firstly I feel we should hear something from the tenting trial see email below. Now this trial should be done and dusted so expecting news very soon IMO maybe this is the licensing deal it fits IMO (yes I have harped on about this before) but good to reread that email. Then the two big ones IMO are the polymer resins(electronics) I thought we were just waiting on certification by an independent body and thats been a while so surely something will give soon on that and then DoD must be ridiculously close as well, so more announcements please . Sorry just starting to get a tad excited and would dearly love for something else to drop to help sustain the recovery we seem to be making. Anyway start of the week so a good as chance as any for more info to drop this week IMO  have a great day all
    Dear Shareholders,
    As you have seen in recent announcements, we have advanced well in the camping market, extending on those, there is an exciting event taking place over the first half of December with a bulk trial/ plant adaptation with the largest supplier of outdoor camping equipment. The customer has set aside 15 days for Alexium to work hand-in-hand with the Chinese manufacturer to make sure our AlexiFlam runs successfully over different fabrics, colors and blends. Our customer has identified Alexium as the future for their FR Solutions, and in advance of the bulk trial our product has been 3rd party certified for meeting all required Regulatory Compliance for all U.S. Markets.

Because a vast majority of this specific outdoor fabric is made and FR treated in China, we have been advised by both our customer and the other market leaders that a successful adaptation will lead to confirmation of business coming to Alexium for this specific outdoor product we are working with.  We have been working in parallel with the other major brands to make sure upon a successful process starting later this week, our sales and production team, will be focused on fast-tracking the rest of the market.

Specifically, our sales and production team will be traveling with the client’s project and business managers to China to make sure this is a success for both companies.  We look forward to updating the market accordingly.

Dirk L. Van Hyning

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $17.18M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $1.182K 107.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 46383 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.2¢ 87584 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.48pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.