AJX 9.09% 1.0¢ alexium international group limited

There is a lot to look forward to this year I think Susie,...

1. 1,218 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 41
    There is a lot to look forward to this year I think Susie, although I am prepared to expect that FR deals may take far longer to come through than Alexicool.
    We now have two very distinct markets for products now.
    FR is driven by legislation and manufacturers requiring FR to be able to supply a safe non toxic product whilst Alexicool is more a discretionary addition to a product to make it more desirably/ saleable.
    The Pegasus Pillows i expect need both FR and Alexicool so we make have a case of doubling up on some revenue there although I dont think that was specifically mentioned in the announcement.
    I would say that our Alexicool revenue is probably overtaken our FR revenue which is an interesting situation, as we probably saw the non toxic FR of AJX as having massive potential and the main reason we invested, yet at present we are probably more invested in a company which makes things feel cool! ( a little ironic)
    Imagine if AJX signed a deal with Samsung for their phones etc, that would really highlight AJX on the world stage! I do wonder whether NC makes contact with companies such as Samsung and also the building materials company that have combustible sheeting, I presume we would not get any heads up on this until discussions were well advanced.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AJX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.0¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $15.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.0¢ 1.0¢ 1.0¢ $350 35K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 131370 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 58736 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AJX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.