OGX 0.00% 0.3¢ orinoco gold limited

Next ann

1. 2,247 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 58
    Lets hope the next ann confirms
    1. The 25 tonne crusher is commissioned.
    2. The type of material being crushed.ie tailings , blend of High Grade ore and tailings and at what % per type ... High grade ore from stockpile and no of tonnes crushed .[no of ozs produced]
    3 . results of 200 kg and 400 kg crushers and from where these recent crushed samples came from.
    4. A projection of 30 days of crushing from commissioning of crusher 3 and projection of optimal blends and gold production possible .
    5 .The number of tonnes of high grade ore stockpiled and samples from this stockpile using crushers 1 or 2 . To get an overall picture of our near term production options.

I am sure most LT holders would like to know how much High grade material is being mined and stockpiled per day atm .Also what cost is involved to get machinery and manpower to get stockpile of HG ore to feed the crushers long term because; I think buying 2 x 25 tonne crushers to blend HG with Tailings and or waste development ore long term harks back to previous management's failing imo.
    GLTAH
    Last edited by ram01: 07/02/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OGX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.