PER 0.00% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

next announcement and likely content, page-108

1. 965 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Good morning Roy,

Unfortunately it looks like you may have accidentally missed my post yesterday. I have provided it again below for your reference. Would love a response.

Cheers,
    Lok

-------

Good afternoon Roy,

I've had a little trouble reading the threads with constant posts from a few people that I had blocked, so I have unblocked them to make it a little easier to follow.

Roy I have a few questions for you if you don't mind elaborating. I decided to give your posts the benefit of the doubt and do some research into your ANP history. You say that you picked up the stock at .007 - .009, however you only started posting on the ANP threads when the stock was at .009 and at that time you were spruiking a big fall to .008 and below. How is this possible? I'd really appreciate you clarifying this for me as you are such a regular poster on these forums, it seems a touch curious that you did not post at all when the stock was down at .007 even though you say you had bought at that time?

I also noted you then continually posted negatively on the forums until the 14th of November when the stock took off to .016. On this day you had a number of posts stating that we were going to fly etc etc. Your posts then turned negative by the end of that day and have been negative ever since.

If I didn't know any better, I would assume that you first bought at .014-.015, sold at .016 and have possibly regretted it ever since?

Would really appreciate some clarification on my notes above mate as I always like to give posters the benefit of the doubt, and not just put them down to be useless downrampers playing for pips.

Thanks in advance - and best of luck with your trading this week.

Lok
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.1¢ 7.9¢ $33.53K 416.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 92000 7.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.0¢ 65186 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 15/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.