PER 2.44% 8.0¢ percheron therapeutics limited

roygbiv...All your posts have a nagative slant...yet you are...

1. 15,276 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 45
    roygbiv...

All your posts have a nagative slant...yet you are clearly interested in ANP.

None of your comments however a specifically about ANP...just generalised banter that does little more than show you havce not done your research here.

You have suggested ANP has a long way to go, that we are only at PhaseI...blah, blah, blah...

Can you tell us how these PhaseI trials are different to others...due to the particular end-result they are targeting...and what this means to the efficacy of ATL1103?

Then nI notice you are discussing trading strategies (in hindsight I might add), once again inferring a negative slant to the likely activity in ANP...etc...but once again, nothing specific to ANP's current run.

Sorry if I appear to be singling you out...this is not my intention...I am just using your posts as a typical example of the sort of biased, agenda driven rhetoric that has flooded the threads of late...clearly designed to do little more than provide "noise" on an otherwise informative thread...one would assume with the view to enhancing one's trading positions in the stock.

Low content, low integrity...under the guise of "balanced" or "alternative" opinion.

If one has sold, because they think it is no-longer worth holding...then just say so...equally, if one has sold because they want to squeeze a few pips of profit from it, then why not simply say so...without all the disguised rubbish?

Seriously, the threads have become a joke...which we all know is by design.

Just be honest...you will all feel much better for the effort!

Cheers!

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.0¢
Change
-0.002(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $72.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.9¢ 8.0¢ 7.9¢ $6.304K 79.13K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 3434 8.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.3¢ 31992 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.14pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.