PER 2.38% 8.2¢ percheron therapeutics limited

Sid, i don’t really read these other threads much anymore and am...

1. 2,315 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11
    Sid, i don’t really read these other threads much anymore and am sorry to see the good posters get dragged into the hysteria cooked up by those scaremongering during yesterday’s trading. I feel even sorrier for any who actually believed any of it... good stocks rise and i noticed every time one does there are those who get quite bitter about the fact. I guess this is why we all need to be confident in the research we have done along the way.

Re the placement to tempo - the 500k was snap raised in June and used for the multi-dosing stage of the trail so that it could be done at the same time as the single ascending dose. Having done this has put us well ahead progress, time wise and financially.

ODA P1 for ATL1103 is for safety, tolerability, pharmacokinetics and pharmacodynamics... and in this case includes the activity endpoints sIGF-I and GH levels.

Only a point of view but let me put it this way - when primate vs human trials were so successful in all of the above points for Mipomersen. How could ATL1103 be much different when they are both Antisense gen2 liver targeting drugs!

An easy way of thinking about it may be that primate vs human DNA/RNA and liver seem/are closely comparable... so again how different could efficacy be between the two?

Mipomersen being a Gen2 liver targeting antisense having validation is big news for all other Gen2 liver targeting antisense.... i can’t stress this point enough!!

Look at PRR... similar validation and they never looked back!!

These are the points we must consider to try and keep one step ahead of the game imo.

Things are only just getting warmed up...So if you’re afraid of share prices increasing so fast you better look away from ANP for the next few years lol

Good luck and have a good weekend all!
  2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.2¢
Change
-0.002(2.38%)
Mkt cap ! $73.92M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.2¢ 8.2¢ 8.1¢ $24.83K 304.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 61071 8.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
8.2¢ 21678 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.