ADO 5.26% 2.0¢ anteotech ltd

Next Announcement, page-68

1. 5,891 Posts.
    @cashman2284 - Just to comment on this part of your post :

"I would also envisage that the bioseparations product would also be going through regulatory approval and if the companies projections are correct they will be ready in roughly 3 years from announcement so September 2016."

This is not one product but the process which is applicable across different oppotunites

The one that seems to be the closest and most promising is the "Bioseparations for CLINICAL Sample Intereference"

Where have we seen Clinical mentioned recently -

"Anteo is exploring strategic partnership opportunities to co-develop novel serum depletion products that have the potential to pre-treat hundreds of millions of patient specimens worldwide and improve the quality of reported patient results. A major collaboration with a highly reputed CLINICAL partner will be announced soon"

And follow the dots with Josh Soldo firstly presenting to Beckman Coulter and then onto AACC to present the below same presentation twice

So I think personally the Major Collaboration will be linked somehow to the acquisition of Diasource IMO

https://anteodx.com/technology/bioseperations/

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.