ADO 0.00% 2.1¢ anteotech ltd

My version of cutting through the crap Philips won't be...

1. 162 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 55
    My version of cutting through the crap

Philips won't be mentioned this year or before the next quarterly IMO. I'm not confident on them being in version 1 at this stage, you'd have equal odds flipping a coin on it. The money Philips owe them for their scientists is duck eggs. If Anteo aren't in the first version it will vehemently dent the sp, reason being nothing I have read indicate revenues of more than 300 - 400k for this quarter which does not read well at all. IMO people need to stop focusing all their attention on dreamy possibilities and start looking at the books. I did and touch wood I have not looked back to date. I find a lot of this years 'distibution/incorporated into catalogue' announcements hollow and believe the next q will validate such thoughts. Diasource won't show much on the books till second half of next year when we see full FY results along with batteries IMO. Market has thrown forward looking sentiments concerning ado in the trash. I said 7c would be a good opportunity to get in now I think Anteo will be under 6c when the q2 results are released. No doubt some on here will think that's an impossibility and I'm down ramping, hidden agenda and all that jazz but that is honestly how I see this panning out for now, I won't be gloating if that eventuates because I'm only working off the same information as you guys, and I'll jot it down to a lucky guess. All in all taking control of their destiny is a positive step forward but still a few more painful months to come.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $54.30M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.2¢ 2.1¢ $8.816K 408.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 1153507 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.2¢ 299817 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.