ADO 9.09% 2.4¢ anteotech ltd

My personal opinion is that there will be no substantial ann...

1. 6,147 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1638
    My personal opinion is that there will be no substantial ann coming out before the share placement, unless one fortuitously materialises in the interim. In other words, there is no deliberate nexus between timing of CR ann and substantial news. The why is simple. It would have been more sensible to do it in reverse order and give the SP a decent fillip before announcing details of the raising.

I am as convinced as I need to be that whilst this company is doing all it can to cement its survival and long term future (ie. Diasource purchase) that they are having a tough time getting any real penetration. They are rolling up their sleeves for a tough long term fight ahead and the probability of short term silver bullets is fading. ADO has a good chance of being a success story, but the countdown is more likely to be years rather than days, weeks, months or even quarters. Once this purchase is settled and becomes established de-risking will occur gradually.

I hope to be able to look back in 3 to 4 years and feel "well, that was a really worthwhile investment". That is my prediction, let's see how it pans out. [Would love to be proved wrong with the whole scenario (as long as it is positive) starting with a few whopper ann's in the near term.]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ADO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
0.002(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $56.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.4¢ 2.2¢ $45.53K 1.955M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 37 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.5¢ 1208770 9
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.43am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ADO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.