APG 0.00% 0.2¢ austpac resources nl

next anns....what will they be....

1. 1,088 Posts.
    Guys

I think is is now time to start a new thread....agree!!!

BHP, Onesteel, Multiserv, maybe BHP Steel or another big steely.....who else is out there???

Some of the above have shown more than a great deal of interest and are of coarse very closely monitoring the apg plant process outcome/s....for those reasons only, the sp must surely rise at some stage soon (after all the process outcomes are continuing to meet with all expectations and there is no known reason/s why these outcomes will not continue to succeed into the future).

What next....more anns....what will they be???

It has been suggested on previous hc posts that BHP may want to invest more....no probs with that....the question is at what price and when....is there another unknown player out there who may also be interested in investing and has not played their hand as yet....no probs with that - any thoughts anyone???

Also, are there any more agreements forthcoming....no probs with that....the question is who could that be and again when - any thoughts anyone???

I think I also read, again on a recent hc post, apg still have some gold interests somewhere....no probs with that....the question is where and what interests are they and should these interests eventuate, will the apg sp be effected - any thoughts anyone???

To me all of the above is very positive indeed and at this time in the life of apg, holders and followers, should be very excited indeed....the question is....when and will any of the above eventuate, and be known to all....when will the sp reflect the above....any thoughts anyone???

Keep the faith.

JAWSY:)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add APG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.