next big sell off approaching, page-102

1. 22,593 Posts.
    lol Martis

why did your bullishness within the previous post disappear so quickly ? like it was all boom boom... correct ?

within weeks the market collapses, that is the opposite of your previous post

you then post in reply to 'play2win' .... have I been right so far???? well in response to that its a big NO.

as mentioned, just after your bullish post, the market collapsed, you then do an about face and present this extremely BEARISH view, ....below is why i think dow 12000 wont be touched for decades... maybe longer..

No not again we all say, and I would imagine you say this quite often.....

You once again pick near the exact low of the market (the complete opposite of your analysis) and since then it has risen 50%.... woowowow

12000 level on the DOW won't be touched for decades we hear

Problem is Martis you seem to have on many occasions been burnt and even in the present climate simply cant remove the burn marks, is this the reason why you have been bearish for the last three years ?

We all know and agree that the market will top out one day, but to get some of your calls so wrong is nothing abnormal for anyone, we all get them wrong. It would be better for your credibility and also would lessen the constant criticism that follows your posting style, to offer after a bad call an admission of error, possibly provide an update would be fine. Unfortunately we know that is highly unlikely as from even recent form you seem to block out and refuse to answer any query put to you. If you do reply to a poster, your reply is something similar imo to that of a seasoned politician in that they never answer the original question that was sought.

Below, is your extremely bearish post, followed by a chart of the DOW... #(1) is when you got bullish... #(2) when you got extremely bearish.

Martis, I don't mean for this to be a 'pick on Martis' post, though like others am just attempting to flatten some of your extremist calls. As you know your posting style has not changed, just a week ago you post the XMJ (our miners) will enter a major bear market lasting a decade. Why a decade, why not suggest possibly for the short term ?

2. This thread is closed.

You may not reply to this discussion at this time.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.