QAD quadrant iridium limited

next big thing?, page-3

1. 4,048 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 945
    re: next big thing? - rdkennedy RDKennedy, I have spoken at length with QAD chairman, Michael Boyd, and I like the story from around current prices.

I believe I will better than double the value of my investment before I exit, though I do not expect this to happen overnight.

I have been accumulating shares around 4c and know of several other large players who are/have done likewise.

On the other hand, surpisingly large volumes of shares are being sold, presumably 4c placement stock leaking out from bored participants after several months.

It will be interesting to discover just how much of this 'loose' stock is remaining. Perhaps at the right price it can be removed in a single blow. Once finished, the picture should improve dramatically.

I assume you have read the Letter to Shareholders which went out about a fortnight ago and which was posted here. It provides an excellent precis of Quadrant's current position.

Subsequent to the Letter, QAD also announced that subsidiary Approach Telecom Australia Pty Ltd had experienced strong growth in its first full month of commercial operations.

By the end of February 2004, Approach had generated over 80,000 minutes of long distance enhanced telephony services traffic and connected over 6,000 customers.

It had collected over $100,000 in revenue since the January launch.

With another subsidiary, ETS Direct, already putting money in the coffers and its Iridium investment on the cusp of profitability, I believe Quadrant Iridium (QAD) is definitely worthy of consideration.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add QAD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.