Next boom Mining/Resource Penny Stocks

1. 916 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    Anyone care to make a prediction on the next ASX Penny stock to hit it big (re the next PLS). PLS went from a low of 0.008 to a high of 0.87. I'm sure a few people on here got in on it and made a packet of money.

Most of us have been following the CAD/BAR/NZU hysteria buying that has been going on of late since the PPP recommendation. For me CAD looks the goods and the one that I've bought into the most.

What else are people following?

MRG - MRQ metals - due some drilling results soon. Not sure if the weather is playing a factor at the moment though. Recently got slammed after some underwhelming drilling results.

Blina Minerals - BDI - chronic underperformer, but have noticed of late that the 0.001s are getting snaffled up as soon as they come available. Now theres some gathering at 0.001. Increased volumes throughout February. Have emailed the company but haven't heard anything yet. The only projects on their website are the Diakouli project in Burkina Faso - (Blina is currently undertaking an extensive and ambitious programme to fully explore the geological, geochemical and geophysical data on the license. Several targets of potential soil anomalies have been identified and are being explored thoroughly). Not sure if the activity with BDI recently is just market fluff or a harbinger of something bigger brewing?

WKT - Walkabout Resources - sold out of this for a loss after the consolidation, then the next week it jumped on the Lindi Jumbo news. Burnt.

Hopefully this can generate some friendly discussion without the flagrant up/down ramping. Always nice to broaden ones view.

Might be fun to look back on this in 12 months time and see who was right.
    Last edited by 211461: 05/03/17

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.