can I ask why you have chosen CAD over RMX in your investment...

1. 6,951 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 532
    can I ask why you have chosen CAD over RMX in your investment decision?

personally I think RMX is the better opportunity and I will list why I have chosen it over CAD

1. shares on issue CAD 5.2 billion vs RMX 420 million
    the reason this is important as when there is much less selling pressure on good news and RMX will run much harder than cad will

2. share price - two factors here, part A, when the need for a CR comes there will be far less shareholder dilution for rmx than there will be for CAD, each pip for CAD represents a 5 million dollar extra MC so at 0.006 CAD will have a 30 million market cap, compare that to RMX there SP will have to rise up to 6.8c to have around a 30 million market cap, so two pips for CAD and a bag for RMX

Part B, because CAD is trading well under 1c mark each pip represents a significant profit share holders can sell at, buy at 4 sell at 5 is around a 20% profit, must traders will be happy to take that, what this means its very hard for the SP to go anywhere and might need significant good news to move up.

3. MC for RMX is currently 14 million after new shares to be issued with 3.1 million cash gives a enterprise value of around 11 million.

CAD at 4 is 20 million MC and at 5 is 25 million MC with 1.4 million cash gives a enterprise value of 18.6/23.6. both have simular prospects with CAD maybe slightly more progressed at this stage both having expanded there land holdings and CAD a little closer to both clayton valley and the gigafactory, still I think RMX is better value on paper.

4. Management, CAD just have there directors on board to manage the drilling on there brine project. RMX have two lithium experts engaged with BORG and Bill Feyerabend (B.Sc Geology) Arizona-based certified professional geologist for over 40 years as well as its directors.

so in my honest opinion I think RMX gets the nod but I'm certainly open to a constructive discussion on the matter.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.