UMC 0.00% $1.30 united minerals corporation nl

Not saying they are better value dani.I am looking at ALL...

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Not saying they are better value dani.

I am looking at ALL options. Even POL look like a good buy atm. Im also looking at land coverage in the pilbara and drawing up who has the most etc etc. I will be posting up a detailed comparison on this in the IRONORE thread maybe later today.

UMC could very easily be sitting on a 100 mt DSO resource at 58-50% fe. What would that make them worth? a LOT. The width on the hits are better than BCI's but their resource starts from an average of around 40 meters deep whereas BCI's is from surface.

UMC dont have rail agreements just yet but im sure they will. They are closer to port than BCI.

Lots of things to weigh up. I did realize lastnight that AGO have almost the same land coverage as BHP but not as much as RIO and FMG. AGO have in total around 8000km2 whereas BCI only has 1500km2 and UMC has264km2. This really means nothing though because even though other companies have smaller land coverage we could be sitting on the sweetest spots. So yes..just looking around atm because I believe ironore juniors is the way to go before BHP and RIO complete the pricing agreements with China.

cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UMC (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.