PET 0.00% 2.5¢ phoslock environmental technologies limited

next breakout, page-7

1. 381 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 101
    TO ALL
    Thanks for all your posts they are very helpful in getting a good understanding of the developments of PHK.
    I have been a holder for over 10 years and finally I am now making some profits but it has been a long wait.

I think you are spot on with the West Lake and this will be 1 of many coming in China. From my initial analysis from last weeks announcement we are looking at the following
    2017 Sales were $ 4 M with a breakdown of $ 2.6 M - South America, $ 640 K in Europe and $ 400 K in US and Canada and the remainder Rest of World ( Australia and Asia )
    Now going into this year we have a sales forecast of $ 18.5 Million but the Preliminary Final Report indicates
    Europe has $ 1.5 M plus in solid pipe so that is a 230 % growth over last year.
    US and Canada have $ 1.0 M in 2 applications so it will be showing 250% growth and there is a good chance of this further doubling.
    The unknown for me is how much will continue to flow from Brazil / South America
    Then we have China where the Exec Team need to meet their performance targets which is 18 Million over 18 months.
    AS I see it we are very much on track to over perform ( finally ) however we need to start announcing some of these larger contract wins and get some further momentum into the SP.
    your thoughts are welcome

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PET (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.