NAB 0.59% $35.48 national australia bank limited

next cab off the rank...., page-10

1. 89 Posts.
    I agree with you totally farmboy. I think the NAB has forgotten what their core business is. I'm not a business minded person but I would have thought that lending money securely and reaping the interest that generates combined with making money on the deposits of customers was pretty much core business. I employ staff who find it easier to get a loan than I do, despite the fact that it's up to me to being the work in to enable our business to generate income to pay them. I have more security in tangible assets and a long term banking history with the NAB but still have to jump through hoops of fire to get a loan for even a car. They were happier for me to withdraw money out of my term deposit and pay cash than get a loan. I see this as a double loss. Firstly they miss out on the interest I would pay and they lose use of the money I had in the bank.
    If this is how they run their business then maybe its time to sell my shares and get out. NAB used to be good for small business but that doesn't feel like the case anymore

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NAB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$35.48
Change
-0.210(0.59%)
Mkt cap ! $109.7B
Open High Low Value Volume
$35.80 $35.85 $35.41 $52.08M 1.463M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 7208 $35.48

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$35.50 11775 29
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.42pm 03/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
NAB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.