EMP 6.25% 0.9¢ emperor energy limited

Ah, 'bhutos' - what can I say about the utility of a good (from...

1. 3,089 Posts.
    Ah, 'bhutos' - what can I say about the utility of a good (from Economics 101) that I have not already said?
    i.e. if you are stuck in the desert with a huge lump of solid gold nugget ....... but no water.....the utility of a couple of litres of water (in a situation where your life depends on it) is worth more than any amount of gold.

Such was the situation OBL found themselves in, I guess. Hence the deal with OXX.

What would you do, in a similar situation, I wonder?

For a non holder, you sure post a lot on here - and, I notice, manage to present the exact opposite argument to say, the post you put up on BRU earlier this morning. Yet, they are both in the Canning Basin. They both have an equal chance of striking gas or oil (once OBL gets the Native Title sorted out and gets a major partner along the lines of say, PetroChina). Unless of course, you now want to contradict the argument you presented on BRU this morning?

Why SO much effort put into posting on OBL? Exactly what are you trying to 'save' us from? Why do you think you are so right but we OBL 'true believers' are so wrong?Personally, I just don't get it?, as I would not have the time or the inclination to spend as much time over on the BRU threads. All my personal opinion or course.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $3.312M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $982 115.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 458284 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1087230 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.