EMP 6.25% 0.9¢ emperor energy limited

"What would you do, in a similar situation, I wonder?"Fitza, I'm...

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    "What would you do, in a similar situation, I wonder?"

Fitza, I'm just going to have to assume you like the sound of my voice because I've said it was necessary TWICE now in the last few posts. I'm not saying I wouldn't accept the offer, I'm saying being stuck in the desert dying of thirst and having to give up half my gold for a drink of water isn't what I wanted to invest in and when that become crystal clear I got out. I think I've been pretty clear on this front.

Am I a non-holder or just currently out? I was a holder during the time we're talking about, was a holder longer than most here and am keeping tabs for possible re-entry and of course how Buru's interests in Derby are affected. They won't always be in the desert dying of thirst and knowing when this might be is how you make money.

Why would I contradict anything I've said this morning when I don't need to and you've said something so patently and obviously incorrect as the idea that Buru and OBL have the same change of striking gas and oil? This isn't news media.. False equivalence is false equivalence. Buru *already have* oil in a trend. They are FAR more likely to strike more oil on their next few drills as they are derisked to a certain extent. Derby doesn't even have seismic to know whether there is even a chance of conventional traps. It's demonstrably wrong, it's not a matter of opinion. I've spent the morning talking about the importance of conventional oil drilling to the near term price action of Buru, oil of which OBL has not a hint of. There is no contradiction and no equivalence so you've got things exactly backwards.

I have previously stated my reasons for posting opinions and facts on a forum where people post opinions and facts and restated some of them above.
    What you are inclined to do with your time is your own business.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.9¢
Change
0.001(6.25%)
Mkt cap ! $3.312M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.9¢ $982 115.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 458284 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 1087230 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.55pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.