EMP 9.09% 1.2¢ emperor energy limited

next cap raise 2c & oblob to shareholders?, page-33

1. 2,672 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 483
    Whenever I use the term "leverage" that's precisely what I'm referring to newregime.

As specified before though, the companies are not 1:1 equivalent, you have to work out how much less OBL should be worth using BRU's Laurel prospectivity *only* as a baseline if they were in the same funded and drilling position. A lot of the reason I'm waiting is I don't know how much OBL will end up with, there is a big variance, and then OBL (or more likely the options) has to compete with BRU CFDs or minis (or REY's smaller portion of the Laurel)

I'm in REY for precisely the same reason I'm still interested in OBL, when I bought in they offered 14.7 times the leverage than plain BRU (but not CFDs etc) When I can know the figures for OBL's leverage I'll be able to make a similarly educated investment decision. It's not enough to just point out their microcap, you kinda have to be able to quantify the amount of additional leverage vs any additional risk. I wouldn't be in REY if they were still in a legal dispute over their tenements with BRU and I didn't know how to calculate things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EMP (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.2¢
Change
0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $4.602M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.2¢ 1.2¢ 1.2¢ $5.8K 483.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 3567474 1.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.3¢ 423400 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.39pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EMP (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.