AEE 8.33% 11.0¢ aura energy limited

NexGen has outperformed DYL so not sure what point you're trying...

1. 36 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 32
    NexGen has outperformed DYL so not sure what point you're trying to make there.

As for District Metals, we'll bookmark this one and see what happens if and when the ban is lifted.

The funny thing about the price drifting downward is that it places you in the unenviably unique position of being correct (to date) on the direction, yet still losing paper money exactly the same as everyone else who is holding the stock. Most people when they're correct about a stock want to (and do) make money (or save losing it, same thing).

I'm going to call BS on this reasoning: "Because it takes time to exit a position, I am not going to just dump my entire position at market". Looking at the trading volume over recent days, there's been plenty of opportunity to sell your 1m shares at VWAP without affecting the price.

To paraphrase a great investor, predicting rain doesn't count. Building arks does. Even if the stock crashes to 0.01, you don't get to jump in here and gloat if you're still holding the stock.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AEE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
11.0¢
Change
-0.010(8.33%)
Mkt cap ! $90.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
11.5¢ 12.0¢ 11.0¢ $168.4K 1.470M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
15 946382 11.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.5¢ 217654 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AEE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.