AZS 0.00% $3.69 azure minerals limited

In my opinion Azure should raise soon. I believe growing...

1. 1,581 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 287
    In my opinion Azure should raise soon. I believe growing speculation about the upcoming raise/dilution is hurting our share price. It means when the company does pull the trigger the raise price may be much lower than it currently is and amount of additional dilution far greater. Thoughts?

Everybody knows (and Tony has said many times) the company intends to list on the TSX (advantages are clear - better access to capital, more ‘sophisticated’ investors, etc). In my opinion Azure will need to raise prior to doing so (keep in mind the TSX listing itself will cost money). The question is therefore not ‘if’ we should raise but ‘when’

In my opinion AZS should raise now while it has money in its pocket (but JORC is uncertain) rather than april or later when cash reserves are more depleted (but JORC is finalized, hopefully showing good results but not necessarily so)

I think raising now is a wiser and more responsible choice and aligned with interests of long term holders. After the share consolidation the register can afford a fair amount of dilution. The recent consolidation was performed so we can raise. I believe now is the time to do this

Disclaimer: I have been an AZS holder but not currently holding. I would buy if Tony announced a raise as I see this as an important step to securing the company’s future and locking in value

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.