SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

next capital raise, page-2

1. 685 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    I don't think that's the plan of the company. I think they have a "build it and they will come" mentality.
    Kind of like what I tell young men around the ages of 16-20; you can spend the next 5-10 years chasing girls, or you can build your net worth for 5-10 years and spend the rest of your life with them chasing you.

The 500m-1B per annum revenue projection isn't a pipe dream, it's an actual projection of the estimated revenue. Contracts will come. Something no one seems to talk about, but which I have contemplated is the possibility of SAS becoming a telecommunications service and selling data directly to customers, cutting out the middle man, that's a possibility. Also no one mentions what happens after 2020, once we have all nano's up and generating 1b pa revenue, we don't just stop, the next step from there really excites me.

What happens with funding, capital raise, share price ect ect is all just noise. Traders can keep watching their screens, I'll be out in the sun patiently waiting my 2025 divedend payment from SAS.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.