SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

next capital raise, page-37

1. 2,409 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 364
    I completely understand why they currently have no revenue....Get the sats. up, sign some contracts with revenue well above all in sustaining costs and you can justify a certain price to earnings ratio in the fullness of time. If they can't generate enough revenue in the very near term, they'll print even more shares. Surely you can understand that this is the reason for the 12 month slide in share price....Mr market does!

@dcob there are many of us on this thread that fully understand what we are invested in. Some of us have a few R&D stocks in our portfolio. I have SAS, FBR and AKP. We comment on them regularly not because we are all in but because they are our cheerleading stocks within our portflio. When looking at the bigger picture of my portfolio it means sweet bugger all if SAS is 10 - 20 - 50 percent down as it it only occupies between 1 and two percent of my portfolio. If SAS pays off however it can make up 5 -10 percent of my portfolio.

It is not really or doom and gloom if you have a strategy. Its a spec stock and therefore treated as one.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.