AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

next cellulite cream test results?, page-6

1. 5,796 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 736
    OK. So here is what I can gather from the pamphlet.

The studies show that you will get varying degrees of cellulite reduction from individual to individual, with examples showing someone as high as ~ 45% after 3 weeks, and someone taking 8 weeks to reduce it by 40%.
    There are a lot of variable that would come into the rate.
    The bottom line figure for marketting seems to be how long it takes to get at least a 40% reduction (varies from 3-8 weeks).

They do say there is a continued improvement over the 8 weeks but haven't quantified it.

I have stated before that I think the longer a trial goes the more likely for lifestyle habits to start impacting.

For instance : after I applied my first dose of bodycontour creme I proceeded to have 2 chocolate muffins.
    :)

To get extremely accurate results you need to do a Randomized controlled study, and if your going to do that you may as well go to a Phase II trial.
    Not going to happen with a cosmetic and not necessary.

So 40% at 4 weeks won't mean 80% at 8 week, but that's not to say if someone does maintain a good lifestyle as well as use the cream that it is not possible.

For the share price I would love to see those types of 8 week figures (and they might still come), but for marketting, 4 week figures of over 40% reduction is huge.
    The SP will be interested in the distribution deals in USA, SE Asia and europe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $17 5.798K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
55 95690716 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 59980558 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.