AVE 0.00% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

OK. So here is what I can gather from the pamphlet.The studies...

1. 5,797 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 736
    OK. So here is what I can gather from the pamphlet.

The studies show that you will get varying degrees of cellulite reduction from individual to individual, with examples showing someone as high as ~ 45% after 3 weeks, and someone taking 8 weeks to reduce it by 40%.
    There are a lot of variable that would come into the rate.
    The bottom line figure for marketting seems to be how long it takes to get at least a 40% reduction (varies from 3-8 weeks).

They do say there is a continued improvement over the 8 weeks but haven't quantified it.

I have stated before that I think the longer a trial goes the more likely for lifestyle habits to start impacting.

For instance : after I applied my first dose of bodycontour creme I proceeded to have 2 chocolate muffins.
    :)

To get extremely accurate results you need to do a Randomized controlled study, and if your going to do that you may as well go to a Phase II trial.
    Not going to happen with a cosmetic and not necessary.

So 40% at 4 weeks won't mean 80% at 8 week, but that's not to say if someone does maintain a good lifestyle as well as use the cream that it is not possible.

For the share price I would love to see those types of 8 week figures (and they might still come), but for marketting, 4 week figures of over 40% reduction is huge.
    The SP will be interested in the distribution deals in USA, SE Asia and europe.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.