MAE 0.00% 0.0¢ marion energy limited

next chart level, page-6

1. 8,606 Posts.
    Ive heard that some directors wont be answering the phones come october. That may or may not mean sale but i belevie it is somthing that has already begun and will take around 6 mths to fully fruit - my source advised me in May, so that takes it to Oct/Nov. In that same call i was told we would have gradual announcements covering strengthened revenue and flow rates and not just one announcement (this has been happening in linbe with what i was told).
    So Im going with that October/Nov thing due to my source.

Missed my buy yesterday at $1.065.

Even though we have relatively low volume today, we've still had quite a hike in the shareprice - which behaviour reminds me of the institutions' buy/sell triggers that send MAE up and down by very profitable percentages each day regardless of volume and only based on price.
    Its 4/5 day cycles making consistent profits in MAE a gimme and the low risk attraction (IMO) is only posible due to MAEs strength of support.

MAEs short term downside risk is seen as minimal by the savy investor/trader.
    I think its due purely to the short term upside chance of the stock tripling in value and a negligable downside, polarising the wisdom of the investment.

MAEs anticipated profit and earnings have created a self fullfilling profecy because noone, even the insto's, want to miss out on what qwe all anticipate.
    This is the nature of most investors motives here, its pretty obvious.

Attractiveness - I can think of more than a few attractive facets to MAE and its simpler to draw apon rhetoric with "what is there not to like about MAE at the moment?".
    I think that is why it is appearing in the Fin Review, national newspapers and energy reports several times a week. Its a hot hot topic (MAE reserves), within a hot hot topic (GAS and future environmental needs), within another hot topic (price of GAS).
    And within this broad topic, MAE would be glowing with top criteria for big fish looking for smaller companies to swallow. The right country, the right politics, the right price, the right timeing, the right play all round.
    Now we only need to hear the right money and maybe the current directors wont be answering the phone come October...

Nice result this week investment partners, cheers.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MAE (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.