88E 50.0% 0.1¢ 88 energy limited

Next Couple of Months, page-25

1. 5,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3282
    Misfits - read this article last week and the interesting thing that stands out to me is the oil/gas players map of north slope. 88 is everywhere 4 big plays, surely this along with all the other news will hold Dave in great position to negotiate a farmin. Every player knows our story.

I would be the first to congratulate Dave if it happened before xmas, I wouldn't expect it to happen so quickly. From my experience it takes a long time if at all as in some other stocks I have held. The recent index falls, oil price falls and global issues with China slowing etc, etc. Trump arguing with everyone may actually work against us until after Winx for farmin. Anyway if happens great if not got a well to drill, simple isn't it. In any case SP will certainly rise during winx and that's ok for me. As bought another big parcel in coming days, so going all in with misses now. It's make or break for us!!!

Dberes - like your plan but very unlikely to see another drill until 2019. So I will also be exiting during this next rally also. God there will be a heap of sell shares hitting the boards over 4c in March. My next challenge is creaming the curve on exiting, not getting caught for a 3-4 time I forget now, lol. GLTA.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 88E (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.1¢
Change
-0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $28.93M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.1¢ $199.0K 99.54M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
324 1147945493 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 601285123 228
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
88E (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.