SPX 14.3% 0.6¢ spenda limited

"Yourself and ballsup have been systematically avoiding my...

1. 945 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 128
    "Yourself and ballsup have been systematically avoiding my questions for the past 6 months or less"

Hi Ex, sorry - I don't recall any questions asked of me directly that I have not answered....please put them to me again and I will likely respond. I do recall many rhetorical type questions that I did not think required a respose - particularly since they were mostly infantile copy and paste repeat posts that really should have been moderated and in any case were not directed at me per se

And my posts anyhow have likely answered even your most whimsical 'yum yummy relax and enjoy the ride down' posts, with factual information that you normally refuse to acknowledge. My analysis of anns may well be wrong but a critical viewpoint is still a viewpoint that maybe others might find value in - or not. Not currently holding shares to you apparently means I am not allowed a viewpoint

Anyhow, glad you are enjoying the ride down, I don't see any evidence of you snapping up the cheap yum yums though you insist they are a bargain and 'will be' buying more at these levels - or are you waiting for a lower price so you can average down back to your (Purported) initial entry price?

Cheers,

Ballsup - By name and nature - NFA and as usual NFI

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SPX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.6¢
Change
-0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $25.94M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.6¢ 0.6¢ 0.6¢ $900 149.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
33 19639305 0.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.7¢ 4155224 16
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 21/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SPX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.