KAR 1.64% $1.80 karoon energy ltd

next cr, page-2

1. 7,294 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 564
    here we comes..

Modesty aside(as the brazilians use to say) I told that several months ago and I alerted if the share doesnt react properly and the company doesnt take the correct steps to make the share a "sweet to other eyes" for sure we will come to this moment...

Here we are..some people talks about 2.60, 3.90 some talks about "next capital raising" and this is the heaven this major players wanted..

Come on guys.. SELL because this is what they want and just remember ..to each sell exist one BUY.

For sure some people should think..ok..if i'm selling amnd somebody buying who has at that stage more chances to make profit ?
    You that are selling or this guy that will buy today and maybe cheaper tomorrow ?

I'm holding and they can drop to 0.01 I dont sell and I tell you why !!

Poseidon and Browse have at that stage PROVEN ASSETS and at that stage highly likely increase of TCF's/Mboe's..
    Crazy sell when we are 2 steps to make deals and JV in both areas..(on top of Peru) and hire a dig to kangorroo west that have high high chances to be fantastic..
    each person is entitle to give opinion(withour ramp up or dowmn) just his impression..I'm not proved 6 dolars share for any price lower than 6.
    I didnt make any loan to buy my shares !

My impression is...
    Who sell now is a typical looser..Buy high and sell low

Just my views..(but highly sincere)

cato

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.80
Change
-0.030(1.64%)
Mkt cap ! $1.442B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.83 $1.83 $1.80 $4.171M 2.304M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 100630 $1.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.81 27900 6
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.