KAR 1.10% $1.83 karoon energy ltd

You know what Swannie? The constant bagging on this site of all...

1. 1,068 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 18
    You know what Swannie? The constant bagging on this site of all things KAR related is rather boring. People blithely ignore the fact that technically, KAR's success rate is simply phenomenal. Mark Smith must be the most successful geologist on the face of the earth over the last few years and the fact that the company is in discussions with 20 different groups on farm-ins on key areas is totally discounted. Obviously, aS we have known since the first Poseidon discovery, KAR are precluded by COP from saying what they really think of their Browse discoveries to date. Brazil is still super exciting and Peru, which tends to be overlooked, is, in the opinion of people whose O&G expertise I respect, could be the real company maker. Whether Talbot, Fidelity or Joe Blow is a seller is a short term consideration. The underlying value of the assets are a fact and not a pie in the sky estimate. Either you accept that KAR is still a non-revenue producing wannabe with an exceptional suite of assets, yet to be recognised by the market or you accept Cato's view that it's all managements' fault for not demanding a slot on Business Sunday every Sunday and not setting up a stall outside Flinders St Station handing out fact sheets to every Tom Dick and Harry. I remain a true believer.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add KAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.83
Change
0.020(1.10%)
Mkt cap ! $1.466B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.81 $1.83 $1.79 $589.5K 326.0K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
18 34340 $1.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.83 16469 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.52am 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
KAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.