TM1 1.27% 7.8¢ terra metals limited

https://youtu.be/-QA2PWvapvE?si=oYPgM9uPqcGltdQSSome key points...

1. 208 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 222
    https://youtu.be/-QA2PWvapvE?si=oYPgM9uPqcGltdQS

Some key points ive noted from that presentation

1. Weve got the air strip on our tenament. BHP are building a 1.7 Billion dollar mine about 15kms to the south of us (Neno Babel)

2. BHP have flown all there people in on the air strip thats on our tenament. We can fly directly aswell Theres a house and a town on our tenament. All our targets are within 4 or 5kms of the air strip.

3. Infrastructure is excellent and a lot more is coming to the region including processing facilities

4. The BHP mine is a 400 million tonne deposit. This province does produce big giant copper nickel platinum group element sulphide deposits. Thats part of what were chasing

5. Were 15kms from Neno Babel (BHP) and 10kms from the Succoth deposit. Thats about 160 million tonnes.

6. I was not aware of the Succoth deposit. This province has many giant discoveries and we are sandwiched between them

7. There are no juniors out
    here. Its all big players including BHP, Rio Tinto, and 'KoBold'

KoBold is an exploration company led by Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos as it uses AI to find new deposits of copper, lithium, nickel, and cobalt to be used as battery metal among other purposes.

'Artificial intelligence backed exploration company'

Oh boy, AI led Bill Gates and Jeff Bezos to this Province right next to us only 10kms away I wonder why.

Looks like this is the beginning of something spectacular

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TM1 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.8¢
Change
-0.001(1.27%)
Mkt cap ! $28.42M
Open High Low Value Volume
8.1¢ 8.7¢ 7.6¢ $1.812M 22.37M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 76907 7.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.9¢ 645377 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TM1 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.