1MC 12.5% 3.6¢ morella corporation limited

Next door neighbour inTH, page-22

1. 8,974 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8266
    Well, Zoomy, that is about 90km east of us, and if you are down there next year in summer after christmas, we will be at the Torquay Farmers Market every Saturday morning selling blueberries, just like we have been doing for years. You can help my wife do all the work, I just sit around or spend time lying in the car. Otway Life Blueberries is the name.(injured not lazy)

The Australian writer I know got it correct about long lead time buys (deposits) for the mine at PLS. The neighbours already had the money for drilling, and it is already happening.
    I did have a long conversation with Neil yesterday. All going to large resource funds, mainly Australian plus UK and US funds then SPP for shareholders.

JJ, I have never known anyone to have a 200% gain on a stock and complain about it the whole way up, especially in 6 weeks. You have turned $80k into $235k if we were to believe your story. Complaining about that and always saying it is going to go down tomorrow for whatever reason, just does not add up at all.
    Everyone I've ever known in trading circles would be over the moon with the stock and management after making a lazy $155k profit in such a short time. So your comments aimed at both SOS and myself I just have not been bothering to read, besides I've been too busy on the other side of the fence saving you from a cheap T/O attempt.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1MC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
3.6¢
Change
0.004(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $8.897M
Open High Low Value Volume
3.2¢ 3.6¢ 3.2¢ $23.23K 677.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 119319 3.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
3.6¢ 58388 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1MC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.