ZMI 10.0% 1.1¢ zinc of ireland nl

next drill?, page-41

1. 40 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Johno,
    The more I think about GXN, the more I like their results, so I have bought in, robbed my strategic funds to do so. and i intend to keep topping up, when I get spare coin to do so.
    I believe this a good story, with outstanding results from limited work so far. I am not cncerned about their lack of cash, as in my experience, good results in a new area like this will find the funding to test the anomalies propperly, and do more regional work. It really is untouched territory there, and I recall seeing a couple of small historic prospectors shafts,(100 yrs old approx) which lie inside one of the anomalies, (from my interpretation of the maps,) jut to the south of the Great Central Hwy, which cuts across the middle of the Jutson Rocks belt. I was intrigued by them, as they are in spinifex and sand, away from the edge of outcrop and rock float/scree.. I am curious as to how the oldtimers got onto the gold there originally. With sand cover along the western side of their anomalies, explains why they are doing auger work, greater sampling depth much more effective in the areas of sand, than bleg or soils.

I think the junior explorers gold market is at rock bottom , and this is a classic chance is to be a bold contrarian, and buy low, getting in on a truly grassroots stage project, to sell hopefully, much higher... when the market cap of GXN increases if there is substantial gold systems under the anomalies. Sure, it's a gamble, all junior gold explorers are..but I believe well worth the risk.

good luck

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ZMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.001(10.0%)
Mkt cap ! $2.344M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.1¢ 1.1¢ 1.1¢ $71 6.456K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 25000 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 286856 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.39am 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ZMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.