ERM 3.85% 5.4¢ emmerson resources limited

Have read a lot on this forum from a distance and am quite...

1. 1,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Have read a lot on this forum from a distance and am quite amazed at the level of importance some place on the price gold and the associated market value of ERM.
    Having been a holder of this stock since it listed I can honestly say that the price of gold has never influenced the market valuation.
    Over the years what I have noticed is that the market valuation is based wholly and soley on the quality of the announcements nothing else!! Having said that even the good announcements get no traction with this stock.
    ERM have had a long history of promising the world and delivering nothing!! We saw that with the last announcement promising results in the middle of December and now here we are post the middle of January and still nothing. This has happened time and again and has in my opinion affected the trust worthiness of this stock among investors, in short if potential investors cannot trust management then they wont invest, this is exactly what I see at play here.
    My opinion for what it counts for is that management need to stop spruiking potential results and focus on the actual results.
    Before anyone asks why I haven't exited before now, well the answer is that I do believe the story and I think some day this stock will provide a substantial return on the capital I have invested, what they need are good exploration results and an author (management) who is competent in selling the story to the market.
    So in short can we please stop with the comments centred on the price of gold and the subsequent valuation of ERM, it is becoming quite annoying and in all honesty is a misleading statement (for this stock).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.002(3.85%)
Mkt cap ! $28.87M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.2¢ 5.4¢ 5.2¢ $15.40K 288.6K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 432534 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 336452 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 25/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.