ERM 0.00% 5.2¢ emmerson resources limited

Next Drilling Report, page-70

1. 2,342 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Hey Quirkus,

Sorry i could not respond to your post from last week as i got sin binned for 2 weeks and just got back on.

I won't say i hate because that is harsh, but i dislike people who get personal (as everyone has an opinion and just because it is different to their opinion, you don't need to get personal) and they fire me up......this time it was a guy on IOT (as predicted by PokerMoe lol) who then came over to ERM and posted as you saw, so i went off at him and got suspended (love how people liked his post though i cracked up)..............the thing i Love most is these guys think i get upset if i get kicked off here.....they are like school children who send their crap but can't handle get smacked back so they complain to HC..........like i care care if i get suspended for a year next time lmao

Let me just say 1 thing, people might not like or agree with my posts, but one thing is I never lie........anyway enough said about that

Onto ERM - sorry to say but i sold out of all my previous shares.........broke even with ERM and IOT........killed it in SLR and small profit from LOM

I don't think there is money to be made from ERM in the short future.......and i don't like management style to be honest.......all these trading halts previously and now nothing since mid December which was advised is a joke.........recently other people have jumped in and advised that something funny is happening (Yes and PeterPlus is correct in his comment about these continuous small drops right at the end which are a joke and obvious to keep the price down)..........the sky has fallen and my mate Bobby will be happy he doesn't need to hear it anymore as i am not interested in staying in a speck stock for 2 years

I have re-invested my original money (30k odd) into a company that the quantity of shares has gone crazy over the last week or so.............MUS........bought in on the 24th Jan at 5.2c so going ok so far but time will tell

PS - will not be investing in Gold stock anymore as POG is a joke........up and down like a yoyo

PS2 - Sir Trump will be the best president the US has ever had as he is doing exactly what he said he will.......only bad thing is for people who really believe POG will go through the roof cause i don't think it will for at least another 8 yrs

In saying that, good luck to all holders of ERM and hope I'm wrong for all your sakes so you can all make lots of money

GLTA and see you all on MUS

Mustang Sally Baby

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $28.32M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 48847 5.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.6¢ 22603 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.05am 31/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ERM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.