GXY 0.00% $5.28 galaxy resources limited

Next E-news

1. vmp
    13,222 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9005
    There's no end to the bullish electric news that will propel the Gxy SP as well as detective work on who the next Gxy Jv partner(s) will be. If anything, our sp has the ability to hypnotise holders and non- holders. It jumped another 20 cents from $1.73 to $1.93 in a matter of 2 days. Blink and you will miss the profit. There is an inarguable evidence of accumulation by smart money and sell by dumb money. I cannot think of anything significant to add to the latest EV news. So I thought we can imagine briefly, after all it's Sunday, many other stuff that batteries will power in the future if the future is not already here.

Some Battery powered things that many would like want to see, I think, includes the following:

- brain charger - an equipment powered by battery that will expedite sleep efficiency. I'd like to see something that we can cuddle or connect to our wrists that makes us feel totally rested in a matter of 1-2 hours so that we can have more time posting on hotcopper rather than wasting time sleeping.

- shoes - build shoes that provide energy to the wearer, both white collar and blue collar jobs, so that we can always perform at our best at our work regardless of whether the GXy shareprice is being shorted or not.

- make up kits - like a brain charger, these items will shorten the time for our wives, daughters, friends taking care of themselves.

- journalists - battery powered journalists will enable more efficient research and accurate reporting, eliminating Gxy fake news which have now become too common.

-lawn mowers - whilst we now have electric powered lawn mowers, battery powered hence cordless lawn mowers and edgers are a complement to our EV's. Lawn mowing is part of the Australian life and a state of the art lawn mower is a Great statement of our progress.

- bbq - battery powered bbq cook that gives us the optimum steak with the least mica content, with settings of rare, medium, well done, which eliminates any error or dispute between restaurateurs and patrons.

If you have any ideas, feel free to add them here. Something that sound simple but one which could contribute to efficiency, well-being, and it promotes better quality of life.

Cheers
    Last edited by vmp: 23/07/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GXY (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.