PSL 16.7% 2.1¢ paterson resources ltd

Next Elections, page-17

1. 153 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    They need to sell/scrap an asset preferably their Conglomerate land to Novo or Practon (Eric Sprott) as they have done nothing with this and will help their cash balance if they minimise shares in Scrapton sorry Praction as part of the deal. Then they can concentrate on the Cooper project in NSW and Vanadium given current demand and pricing. Funny how their communications to the market improved leading up to the Vanadium deal in Argentina as they needed shareholder approval to get it executed and the new share issued to the vendor and cronies. Then when ASX sent their letter with the queries as long as a shopping list they all went to ground and ducked for cover, poor corporate governance given they advised the market they would respond by close of business last Friday 21 September. Given they did not inform the market that they could not make the deadline and requested an extension sums up this mob. Challenge to remove the Board is always finding replacement directors who acts in the best interests of the company and its shareholders rather than their own wealth and lifestyle but maybe non accountants would be preferabe and someone who has experience in getting mines up and running would be a start and tie in their package to share price and earnings, I am just thinking of ways to get this back up and off the canvas so we can get our money out, good luck all, just my opinions, cheers BernardF

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PSL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.003(16.7%)
Mkt cap ! $9.576M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ $21.16K 1.070M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 28978 2.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.1¢ 130800 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PSL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.