9SP 0.00% 0.4¢ 9 spokes international limited

I am a holder and share the views @Mr.Gold and @baldynumbers...

1. 164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    I am a holder and share the views @Mr.Gold and @baldynumbers insofar as they concern lack of disclosure around company's revenue streams and unit metrics. As investors, all we have to work with is the aggregated figures which are reported in the quarterly's / financial reports.
    The company is still a penny stock and I'm certainly not expecting them to provide earnings forecasts but it is sufficiently mature to have reliable data regarding earnings per user / user growth / app sales / uptake rate all for example. Without such figures it is difficult to plot a path to CFP and ultimately profitability. There are countless examples of companys over the years who have had opaque finances which markets inevitably have difficulty valuing - WeWork is a recent example which springs to mind. Obviously this is on a completely different scale but i think the general premise is the same.

Having invested some time ago I feel it would be premature to sell down given the working capital they have secured and prospects they have in front of them. That said i remain frustrated at the lack of disclosure from management and unfortunately cant see the SP going anywhere until it is forthcoming.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 9SP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.