IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

Kojasper,Very well researched. Your grammer could have been a...

1. 137 Posts.
    Kojasper,

Very well researched. Your grammer could have been a little better. I would have separated out some of the key points like this:

• More Salt Creek announcements highlighting high grade gold. Hole SKRC029 was 36 metres @ 3.42 grams from 44 metres down.
    Hole SKRC023 provided a 48 metre interval grading 3.71 grams from 72 metres down.

• If you have a look at recent Salt Creek announcement and the diagram on the last page, the proposed RC drilling South East of the holes 37, 31, 30 & 28, ( we have yet to received assays from the lab for these holes with the exception of drill hole SKRC029) it would suggest that the mineralisation is getting shallower as you move to the south east.
    If we get similar grades in these holes at shallower depths, we are looking at more oz’s for a start but also a shallow pit for extraction and a more profitable operation due to the lower strip costs.

• Drill holes 28, 30, 31 and 37 have yet to be released and are adjacent to drill hole SKRC029 which reported 36 metres @ 3.42 grams from 44 metres down.

These are pending and we could get these in the next week or two because the drilling occurred around the same time as Hole SKRC029 for which assays have been released.

• Diamond drill hole SKD003 has reported an potential gold bearing interval of 30 metres from 109 metres. This drill hole is directly to the north west of SKRC023 and in direct north west/south east alignment with SKRC029.

If you follow my research and interpretation that the intersection of mineralisation is getting deeper from the South east moving to the North west, then this drill intercept from 109 metres down gels.

We are looking at the discovery of a gold envelope of something to the tune of up to 30 metres thick running from South east to North west, dipping to the north west and grade and interval increasing from the south east to the north west.

My guess is that we are looking at an interval of more than 30 metres at SKD003 and it is certainly going to be higher grade, especially if you consider that we have been given graphical presentations of the drill core in the announcement. I don’t know how far away this drill hole is from release to the market.

• IF we can get the same grades both to the right and the left of the current drill results, then we are looking at a sizable pit and you can bet we are looking at something similar in size to Maxwells where we have about 400-500k oz’s of gold.

• RedDale purchase immediately north is showing the same prospectivity for gold anomalism and is literally a few hundred metres away.

If you look at page 6 of the quarterly report, The Red Dale prospect is adjacent to the Salt Creek tenement. The RAB drilling results at Reddale are on the border of the tenement and they tell us that the reconnaissance RAB drilling is similar to the same RAB reconnaissance drilling at Salt Creek that subsequently uncovered the high grade Salt Creek drilling results.

Considering this Red Dale area is within a kilometre or two of the current Salt Creek drilling, this information would present a fantastic picture of the potential size of the Salt Creek prospect and that if they find more targets, they could indeed form part of the Salt Creek system, thus increasing the size of the resource and the size of the pit.

I am happy with the rest of what you have written.

I think IGR have stumbled onto something fantastic. IN my personal opinion, we are looking at a prospect potentially bigger than the high grade Maxwell prospect. If IGR can find more 30-40m intervals of 3-4.5 grams close to the surface, we are looking at your potential new plant site and considering that Maxwell's is about 20 kilometres away, you have close to 1m oz's of gold to feed the mill with for the next 7-10 years.

This is subject of course to the size of Salt Creek, but it is looking very exciting at this early stage.

I am looking forward to hole SKRC30, 28, 31 and 37 and diamond drill hole SKD003 in the next two weeks.

30 cents is in sight.

Just wait until we get a few buy recommendations from key brokerages and analysts, we'll be on our way.

Regards

Golden Bug

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.