IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

I don't want to pre-empt a share price target because I have...

1. 336 Posts.
    I don't want to pre-empt a share price target because I have done this before, but I am confident that all the stars will be lining up in the next month.

I am hoping that from Diggers & Dealers we may get some analysts and Fund Managers visiting Maxwell's and Salt Creek. We all know Chris Cairns is a fantastic presenter and he has a compelling story to tell.

From this we should start to get some mainstream coverage of the stock. I hope this, along with the release of the drill results mentioned in my previous posts will propel IGR towards the share price you have mentioned in the previous post.

I think people will start to see that the Sub-Prime Mortgage Market is a US thing and our markets will start to ignore the US lead. The interest rate hike is already priced in. That means it's only the metals prices and gold price that should affect IGR and other resource stocks.

Everyone is bullish on gold at this time of year due to the Indian wedding season, that means IGR just has to keep pumping out the terrific announcements and we are going to get there.

Regards

Kojasper

Add Diggers & Dealers and we are looking

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.