POS 12.5% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

next fmg, page-6

1. 5,609 Posts.
    I think the talk of a placement is unfounded imo. They are clearly not spending money on exploration while they look at this new deal so the cash burn rate has dropped through the floor. People have also speculated that the deal will cost $50m. This means a raising. That assumes it will end up costing that much and it also assumes that twiggy and harbinger are going to allow a really cheap placement that waters them down at the bottom of the market. If you look around at just how they don't do that sort of thing, it comes down to just how they want to pay for it imo. Why would they find a great asset and then destroy their own value at higher prices by doing a mega cheap placement????
    The company is trying to lock and load the project. A project of this scale and the backers behind POS will do what they do in good time. I think that if they get the project, then twiggy might play some of his options to pay for it. A successful deal will make a 40c option look cheap anyway. A combination of options and a new project should see the stock re rate. we might then see Harbinger come to the party. These guys want to build pos and twiggy could easily get an off take for the nickel when the times right since he is the best at that game.
    POS is about how u feel about twiggy getting things done. If u don't think he can do this, then sell. If u think they will somehow figure it out,then go from there. dyor.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(12.5%)
Mkt cap ! $16.71M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $3.993K 859.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
75 64320256 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 6658037 19
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.49pm 26/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.